I am a passionate new business owner and I am looking for someone to help build the website for my new speed dating business, Dynamite Dating. I wont lie, I have limited knowledge on website building but I know the features I wish my site to have and a vision of making this site user-friendly with a professional look.
I am easy going, happy to receive feedback and always up for listening to recommendations and ideas.
Flexible in regards to time frames...but want it to be up and running by Easter 2018 at the latest.
I require someone who can do the following:
- Make an aesthetically pleasing website with easy to use interface and back office functions.
- Ability for customers to create a secure profile listing basic personal information and a photo/s. Customers will list their DOB and can only be eligible for events that are specifically catered specifically for their age group.
- To create a tool for admin to easily add events to the website - inc. location photo, address, link to google maps, and short description of venue. For events to be searched for by users on location.
- Tool for customers to purchase tickets for upcoming events and linking their event to their profile. Paypal will be the only method of payment and tickets will need to be e-tickets. Links to company Paypal for processing payment.
- A process where customers can be given a unique ref. number they can redeem at 'check out' should they be entitled to a free event. For example if the event has a poor turnout we would want to provide them with a free unique code on the night for a future event. Customers who do not make any 'matches' to automatically be given a 'free ticket' after inputting their matches online (mentioned in more detail below) which can be redeemed at checkout.
- Imbedding of social media pages. At the moment we are just looking at Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ongoing available support at a 'per hour' rate from yourself should any changes/updates/queries need addressing.
We would also welcome help and advice regarding best practices and design. We are open-minded and want a slick, attractive and well-built design. Basic graphics have been designed and a domain has been purchased.
Now the tricky bit....
Being a speed dating website we require a unique algorithm. Users must be able to submit their results of who they did and did not match with at events online. Should two users 'match' they are then able to IM/email one another through their own respective profiles.
This part HAS to be flawless and is the crux of the business.
I have created the following video of what our current competitors are doing and we want to do something VERY similar (or identical if legally possible?!). The link is:
If you are able to do the above then I would love to hear from you and potentially work with you.
Jason H.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Task need to be done in phases, open to this?Jason H.05 Nov 2017
Yes, I have no problem with the work being done in phases. But my deadline for completion would be Easter 2018.Tega U.05 Nov 2017
Can you share Phase 1 Requirement and i can send a proposal based on it