Reports To: Vice President of Business Development
The Pre-Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the solution will speak to those needs.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Work with the SVP of Business Development to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepare sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written, phone, and verbal communication skills.
• Preferred experience selling/telemarketing offshore or IT outsourced solutions
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
Transpeed C.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Is this project still live I note you have not responded online to the previous question asked by another PPH member.
What is the expected duration of this project?
Thanks, Phillip Harmer
Is this UK calling?