Convert a PDF to a Gerber File

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 7
  • Remote
  • #2137698
  • PRE-FUNDED
  • Awarded
Blagoja S.
MD ABU H.Metin A.Uzair A.Burgheaua M. + 2 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 12

Description

Experience Level: Expert
We are in the process of trying something new, where we put product relevant information, combined with marketing material on a PCB. The design of the board was done in Photoshop Illustrator now I need someone to help me convert this file to a Gerber file with multiple layers so we can get the part in production. 90% of the shapes are easy - in my opinion - for the other 10% we need your input on what is possible.

Thank you.

Martin

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

  • Uzair A.

    Hello Martin
    Can you kindly tell us when do you need it done?