Description of every page: A responsive design is required for an app developed with Ionic 3 and Angular 4.
The designer would be responsible for creating the design (e.g. PSD), and then integrating it into the app using HTML & CSS / SCSS (preferably using Bootstrap).
No scripting would have to be done by the designer, although a basic understanding of the Ionic 2 and Angular 2 environments is a must.
The designer must be able to test on physical IOS and Android devices, with versions that are still officially supported by Apple and Google. (Not outdated versions)
1. Developed for Landscape mode
2. Must work on all officially supported versions of IOS and Android
3. Must work on all common resolutions, supporting down to the smallest supported common resolution – e.g. for IOS it’s iphone 5 – 568x320 physical (1136 x 640 pixels at 326 ppi)
4. All elements must fit perfectly in a single page without scrolling, unless specifically specified otherwise
5. The device’s keyboard must not hide an input field when it is focused
6. Some parts will require css tweening, tweening css properties via existing js code, or a combination of both
7. Wherever making a server request, a waiting animation needs to be displayed until the response is received, certain components and accessible variables were created in order to help you with that
8. Plain, intuitive and easy to understand design. Avoid cumbersome / toy-like design.
9. The app should have a serious feeling to it, it teaches people how to recognize real-life threats.
Will be providing the details of the pages needed in DM.
Ideas for the visual style: Mobile App design
Swapnica J.100% (6)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I would like to know how the design is related to Ionic 3 and angular 4?
As per my knowledge design is purely dependable on SASS variables.
Can you please tell me on which platform your app is build?