We want the design of our new website to replicate our old website exactly. The purpose of the website is to ensure that we have a site with more flexibility and customisability than the Thinkific platform. On the new site we need to have set up WooCommerce checkout, at present we use Spiffy but we are unable to use the abandoned cart features offered by ActiveCampaign.
The new site should allow us to systemise with Metorik, Active Campaign and PipeDrive in particular to
assist your growing sales team.
The customer journey will be seamless from purchasing on WooCommerce through to being given access to their Thinkific courses, meaning everything can be tracked from the start of the customer journey to the end, and there is overall less admin involved.
Part of this build should include the set-up of / editing the existing set-up of the items detailed below:
● Google Tag Manager
● Google Ads Conversion Tracking
● Google Analytics
● Facebook Business Manager
● Facebook Pixel
● Hotjar Page Tracking - do not currently have
● Thinkific Connection
● Active Campaign Connection
● Metorik Connection - do not currently have
● Affiliate WP Setup
We want the website building from the ground up, using a well maintained and very fast WordPress framework called Elementor.
The new website once completed will be designed to:
● Make it easy for visitors to navigate to the content they are looking for
● Make it easy for visitors to understand the offerings available
● Provide a way for visitors to purchase online courses
● Allow the team to easily update any information on the website
● Make it easy for the team to track and monitor any key metrics from the start of the user journey through to the end
Additionally, the following "behind the scenes" features will be built-in to the website:
● Regular pings to Google, Yahoo and Bing
● Google analytics performance reporting
● High speed page loading
● Anti-spam features on contact forms
● Integration with Active Campaign
● Lead Tracking
● Visitor site activity recording
● Facebook Pixel
● Google Conversion Tracking
● On Page SEO to improve organic page ranking
- Website must replicate the current website
- Thinkific must integrate with the new site so students can 'log in' to Thinkific and access their courses and dashboard without being redirected
- WooCommerce must be set up at the main checkout and linked to both Thinkific and ActiveCampaign
- Affiliate WP plugin must be set up and instruction is given to the team on how to use it so we can make use of affiliates.
- We currently have hosting through Thinkific as it's their LMS platform however, we manage our domains etc. through Ionos. We are happy for Ionos or another reputable provider to provide hosting. It is essential that downtime is not a common occurrence.
- We want to develop a working relationship with the web developer so we can work together as the site continues to grow.
- You must have experience and understanding of how to work with WordPress, Thinkific, ActiveCampaign and WooCommerce.
- This project must be completed in full by 10th December 2021.
Please ensure you answer the interview questions and send a copy of your CV detailing your experience with your proposal.
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Please can you share the current website URL so we can see the number of pages/programmes?
Where are the questions part of the Job description? Please specify it. So, I will share the CV and Answer the questions.