We require the successful candidate to assist us in providing our manufactures and stakeholders with product specification packages.
- Work with the Design team to develop initial specs and development tech packs for each new product
- Assist with fittings for production communicating all pattern corrections to vendors
- Use flat sketches and digital photo images as necessary to communicate corrections to a garment or pattern
- Make pattern corrections to vendors’ patterns as necessary
The successful candidate must;
- Be fluent in English
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience and a portfolio of work done in the past
- Have an excellent Graphics and Fashion Design background
- Provide us with examples of work done in the past
- Degree or currently studying in Fashion Design, knowledge of Production Pattern Making and Grading
- Knowledge of fabrics, trims, and sewing operations associated with standard product types
- A strong understanding of the Product Development and Manufacturing Processes in partnership with offshore manufacturer, domestic importing, and/or foreign trading companies
- Knowledge of Fit and garment construction
Aggie H.0% (0)
Aggie's other projects
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Do you need the person to be located in a certain city?
would you be open to manufacturing in China? If you are beside the design, tech pack, pattern making and grading, I can also help you with fabric sourcing, sampling and manufacturing. Depending on the design and fabric, quantity as low as 50pcs per design is acceptable ;)
Let me know, thanks!