I am looking for a structural engineer to price and deliver the following works, for a new building project at 2a Frinton Road, London, N15 6NH. All relevant files are attached.
1. Review of the current design
2. Structural design drawings for the building, suitable for building control approval
3. Design of roof timbers and steel lintels where applicable
4. Foundations (eccentrically loaded strip footing to accommodate Thames Water and foul sewer
5. Thames water cover slab over existing sewers
Please get in touch if you have any queries or questions, or submit a price and then we can discuss in more detail.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you confirm that you have secured a Build Over Agreement from Thames Water for the project, and looking at it, whether you wish the sewer to be diverted or work with existing as proposed diversion still has a manhole within the property and therefore doesn't really achieve anything and would can sometimes cost in region of £10k for live sewer diversion depending on depth and no real benefit.
How deep is the sewer, as BOA requires foundations to be 150mm below invert and 1000mm away minimum and complexity of this may increase design cost.