Industry: Food and Beverage
Target audience: Artisan small batch product, aimed at beer enthusiasts and special events, particularly weddings and the like
Messages to communicate through the design: The fundamental message is that this is a small batch product, hand made with passion/enthusiasm not the run of the mill. We also plan to brew bespoke beers for people to suit their tastes for the occasion it is intended. I am an Engineer by profession, the brewery is called The Engineer brewery, and the design should reflect that, attention to detail etc.
Details about the product: Proper beer/lager
Ideas for the visual style: Very simple
Things to avoid: Silly names, excess fluff and text that is too small to read, on a bottle or pump clip say.
Preferred colors: Happy to be guided but white on grey is the initial thought
Urls to draw inspiration from: The Kernal brewery, the label design, not the website, too cluttered http://www.thekernelbrewery.com. Brew by numbers is the best label design I've seen, for my taste, perfect http://www.brewbynumbers.com
Extra notes: Simple mobile friendly website, design of bottle labels, which leads onto design of pump clips etc. Early days but want to start at a high level of professionalism and set the tone accordingly. I have attached the logo we have used in the past, this may now be a bit fussy, possibly could act as a watermark?
I have suggested 'intermediate' professional below on the basis that they have an affinity with a start-up business but are experienced enough to know what works reasonably quickly. I have identified an hourly rate also but would want to get an indication of potential cost and perhaps set some kind of fee ceiling.
John P.0% (0)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Very excited by this project, beer and brewing truly is my bag (I will give details in my proposal). I was just wondering if you could answer a couple of questions to help us put together a comprehensive proposal here:
1. As I understand it the deliverables include: branding - including a strategic piece, a new logo and brand guidelines, a new basic website and bottle label design. Can you confirm I have this right?
2. Will there be and immediate or future commerce function to your website?
3. Are you also considering the proactive side as well as branding such as marketing the products etc?
Any clarification you can offer would be much appreciated.
Really excited to submit a proposal for this job - beer and brewery marketing really is my bag (will include details in my proposal). But just wondered if you could answer a few questions for me so I can put together a comprehensive proposal.
1. As I understand it you are looking for three key elements to work - brand development (a look at what the business stands for etc), brand guidelines (including a new logo) and then a basic website. Can you please confirm I have understood that correctly?
2. Will there be/will there in the future be a ecommerce function to the website?
3. From what I understand you are looking at creating a great looking brand - are you also considering a proactive approach with marketing?
Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated.
Do you have any set timescales for this? Do you have any social media pages or a contact email?
Are you comfortable in working with someone from abroad?
Hi There,Do you want this logo in a single color?
I am really intrigued with this job proposal you have, unfortunetly I havent any credits to bid on the job.
I am very experienced, I run a Web & Graphics on the South Coast of England & this is the sort of stuff I do day in day out.
Please contact me on email@example.com - and we can discuss pricing?
May I ask How soon do you need this done and How much are you willing to spend on this project??