Design details: We want two versions of one infograpic:
- horizontal (oblong) for in presentations
- vertical for mobile friendly
Please use the logo included:
It's attached as .ai
Some colors to use:
Orange - R=247 G=166 B=0
Dark blue - R=0 G=56 B=99
Light blue - R=1 G=102 B=166
Please use this type:
Maven Pro (it's attached as .otf)
Content for infographic about 'Food based dietary guidelines':
The “Food based dietary guidelines” is advising to eat a handful of nuts every day. Nuts, aren’t they awfully fat? That’s right, but in particular these fats also have many health benefits. And the best part is that research shows that nuts are not fattening. That doesn’t mean you can eat them unlimited, but a handful a day is fine. The “food based dietary guidelines” is advising that. Why are nuts healthy, and what types are suitable? What is a handful, and how do you use them?
Information about nuts
· contain high levels of saturated fat. This keeps the heart and blood vessels more healthy. Nuts lower the LDL-cholesterol. Likely there are also other particles in nuts that have a positive effect. This is still under investigation.
· are high in fiber. In addition, the type of fiber in nuts is extra good for your intestine.
· decrease your appetite, because of the fiber, protein and fat.
· help control your blood-sugar (also because of the fiber, protein and fat)
· contain many vitamins and minerals. For instance vitamin B1 and iron.
· contain low to no carbs. Convenient when you want to reduce your carb intake.
· are great meat substitutes. Eating less meat is good for yourself and for animal welfare. When replacing meat
it is important to take notice of the amount of protein, iron and B vitamins. That’s okay with nuts. To fully replace a portion of meat, you only need 50 grams of nuts.
Ideas for the visual style: Informative, tight and clear
Things to avoid: To childish
Preferred colors: See design details
Urls to draw inspiration from: http://us.123rf.com/450wm/cookamoto/cookamoto1510/cookamoto151000001/45890073-tandheelkundig-probleem-gezondheidszorg-gezondheid-elementen-infographic-tandheelkundige-concept-vro.jpg?ver=6
Where the design will be used: On a portal (web)
We are starting this as an experiment. If this works, it is possible that within 12 months we order about 30 more infographics.
The proposed budget is 50 euro per infographic.
Goal of the infographic:
To give people practical information about 'legumes' and the 'food based dietary guidelines'.
The final infographic will be made available in English and in Dutch. After approving the final English version, I'll send the Dutch translation (same word/ character count - with a clear explanation where to put what) with the request to change it.
Content M.100% (8)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
What's the deadline?Content M.26 Oct 2016
The deadline will be on November 2th.Z J.26 Oct 2016
That's more then enough for me..are you comfortable in working with someone from abroad?
Are you flexible with your budget??
Hi There,Can we discuss in details about your complete requirements?