Design details: I need some illustrations of characters creating > Then putting into an info-graphic
There are 10 characters to design. I would then like to include them in an info-graphic.
The characters will be the different types of people you meet while on holiday. I can give you more explanation on them once you have been accepted for the job.
1. ‘The Spiritual Cat’ - The person that went away grew dreadlocks & 'found themselves'
2. ‘The Great British Bulldog’ – This guy, usually the Dad of a family has a big gut, never once has his top on at any point of the holiday ( Probably hasn’t even brought one with him ) & only moves from his sun lounger every couple of hours to launch one of the kids into the pool off his shoulders.
3. ‘The Instagram King or Queen’ – This person has only gone on holiday for one reason! To update their Instagram & show everybody just how much of a cool person they are.
4. ‘The Mum’ – This person can be an actual parent or just your friend that always seems to have everything you will ever need in their bag. Legend.
5. ‘The Walking Guide Book’ – The person that’s spent a week’s wage on guide books & now knows everything there is to know about everywhere you’re going.
6. ‘The Budgeter’ – This person has worked out who much money there going to spend each day to the exact penny.
7. ‘The Travelling Tricep’ – This person has planned the whole holiday around there exercise schedule.
8. ‘Brexiteer’ – The person who has gone on holiday abroad but then moans about how everything at home is better & how shocking it is that the menu for the restaurant isn’t in English.
9. ‘The Wardrobe Wheeler’ – This person has decide to pack every single item from their wardrobe into their suitcase.
10. ‘The Noon-er’ – This person doesn’t get out of bed before noon at any point of the Holiday for 1 of 2 reasons. Number 1 they’re lazy, or Number 2 they treat the whole holiday like it’s a stag or hen do.
Target audience: Travel Audience
Ideas for the visual style: Illustrative style
Preferred colors: SkyParkSecure Colors
Extra notes: Please use SkyParkSecure Colors & Logo etc
Pailing P.100% (2)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Before I put in a Proposal it would be very useful to have an idea of your ballpark budget. I tend to specialise in detailed 3D-based renders, but you might simply require very basic cartoon-like pictures... Obviously, the cost for each type can vary dramatically.
Geoff McIntosh (BM/IT)