Design details: The job is to create an infographic based on an article (see attached file) about the three companies and how automation has a positive impact on them.
Key ideas for the visual style: infographic
• Automation has emerged as a core theme because good management teams have always in mind to increase efficiency which drives this long-term investment theme
• There are three interesting companies benefitting from the automation trend:
• Japanese company Keyence, leading supplier of sensors, laser markers and microscopes, is hyper responsive and highly customized to customer needs. That’s why it drives 100% of its revenue growth organically.
• Mobileye, manufacturer of Advanced Driver Assist Systems or ADAS, has optimized their vision algorithm and focuses on partnership relationships with Tier 1 suppliers. Due to its dominant position it gathers more information, further extending its technological lead. Its future growth and profitability is high.
• Adidas is actually a key beneficiary of automation due to its constant concerns for sustainable investors. Sporting goods manufacturing is very labour intensive, it takes 150-200 workers to make a sports shoe. This makes the cost of manufacturing very sensitive to production volume and labour costs. Its new strategic plan includes new automated manufacturing plants in Germany and the USA which could enable meaningful labour cost savings via automation. This would mean that Adidas is closer to its customers and it could offer an on-demand shopping experience and control its distribution.
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Are you comfortable in working with an off-shore designer?
Etops AG15 Jul 2016
YesZ J.15 Jul 2016
I read the description and understood everything.. will do this job for £50..should i send you a proposal now?
Hi There, Can you share any similar example for better understanding?Etops AG15 Jul 2016
I added on in the description of the project.EdgeTech S.15 Jul 2016
Thanks for adding the similar example i reviewed it and I am more then confident that i am a perfect fit for this job.can you tell me about the budget?
Can we discuss about your precise requirements?
Could you provide me any refernece
2.Please let me know deadline
Do you have any reference? What about the DOC file?
How early do you need this completed?.
Please poke me up if you wanna see some of my past work.
What would be the exact lead time and budget?
I'm a specialist infographic designer and I'd be very happy to help you out with this job.
My infographics have been shared on the websites of the likes of The Huffington Post, The Daily Mail and Design Taxi.
Just a quick question....the file you've uploaded seems fairly text heavy which might not be ideal for an infographic. Would you like all of the text provided included or have you just provided this as a starting point?
Thanks very much,
Ross ThompsonEtops AG14 Jul 2016
Thanks for your message. The text was published and the idea as to create an infographic which in fact should be understood by the reader the same as pure text. It is not the intention, to add all of the text to the infographic. Text can be used were needed for better understanding.
It is our goal to start doing this (initially text only then infographic based on the text) on a regular basis. Do you need any more information?
DanielRoss T.14 Jul 2016
Thanks for your reply. So would it be up to me to decipher which text to include or would you provide the key text to be included?
A few more quick questions before I send a proposal...
- Visual style - Did you have anything in mind for this? Are there any brand guidelines to consider?
- Usage - Is this intended for web or print use?
- Budget - Do you have a specific budget in mind?
Hi Daniel, i would like to know the budget for this project and also the deadline?