Experience Level: Intermediate
I have written a book that is currently being edited.
This book will be self-published using a print on demand service and sold mainly on Amazon.
The book is called %u2018HOUSE SHARE HERO%u2019 and I have attached a link, which shows how I would like the cover to look.
The book is about my experiences as a house share landlord, along with investment techniques and guidance for other landlords.
The amendments I am looking to make to this image for my cover are/include:
· Rolled up/Scrunched up Tenancy agreement in right hand.
· Bunch of keys on belt or maybe hanging off a ring in the left hand
· A row of houses each side of him trailing off behind into an artificial horizon in the distance (Houses about waist high)
· The cape to fit slightly better over the shoulders.
· The eyes to draw any browser to the books cover.
· In Superman style writing the word %u2018HOUSE%u2019 over his right shoulder.
· In Superman style writing the word %u2018SHARE%u2019 over his left shoulder.
· In Superman style writing the word %u2018HERO%u2019 below or between his feet.
· In Superman style writing the letters %u2018HSH%u2019, %u2018HsH%u2019 or H on his chest logo.
The images I am looking for are for the book cover, which should be 6 x 9 inches and an image for Amazon, which should be square and display the image very well at:
40 x 40 pixels
75 x 75 pixels
240 x 240 pixels
500 x 500 pixels
I will also be using the image for the website so want to %u2018Own it%u2019 once done.
I will provide you with the book %u2018Aiming at Amazon%u2019 which will give you full details of how the image should be formatted to work best with the printing company and on the site.
If you are able to help with this I look forward to your quote.
Ps, I am on a limited budget with this!
Steve J.0% (0)
9 Jul 2009
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.