The job is to find a suitable candidates/cv's that has the following skills/abilities:
The candidate I would like you to recruit for my business must be able to provide details of working in a position with multiple responsibilities successfully. Please see below a list of the duties the candidates are required to have a good standard of experience in;
· Credit control
• managing filing systems
• developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
• Recording office expenditure and managing the budget
• organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
• maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
• organising and chairing meetings with staff
• HR & overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction
• carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff
• delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
• promoting staff development and training
• implementing and promoting HR policy
• responding to customer enquiries and complaints
• attending conferences and training
• collating energy price data from a variety of spreadsheets and other data sources from energy suppliers;
• undertaking pricing analysis and providing information to management to support decision making;
• Supporting the business with various minor and major duties.
I would like to have one telephone screening session, 1st and 2nd interview and a third interview with the final shortlist to finalise/summarise the role. Initially on a 12 month contract progressing to full time if successful. I have left the job description open to you so that you can determine the job description.
The job will be to source the the right candidates, book in interview, follow up on the client after each meeting/interview in order to gauge the potential. Please detail a package,plan or approach that you can offer me to find the right candidate for my business. If you require further information please let me know.
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Can you provide some relevant metrics Ian...no. of employees currently, no. of year's the business has been in existence, turnover...?
You've listed this as a remote job, but some of the items in your list indicate on site work is involved. Are there restrictions on the location of the freelancer?
JodieIan T.05 Feb 2019
The list details the person I am looking to employ, not the recruiter?