Internet reasearch

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 5
  • Remote
  • #37145
  • Archived
Joseph H.Elaine R.Sian F.Desislava I.Neha K. have already sent a proposal.
  • 1


Experience Level: Expert
A new thin protective film can now be put on gold plated jewllery to stop it tarnishing and looseing its colour and to stop allergic reactions. I want to know what this process is called and the manufacturers that do it. The jewellery maybe dipped in a soloution and the soloution maybe a laquer or a plastic substance, or something else, It maybe vacuum sealed. I believe a manufacturer in South Korea of gold plated jewellery may be using this process, they may be putting the covering on the jewellery at their factory or they may be getting it put on somewhere else. So I want to know,what is the procsess called, what the applicable patens are, does the S korean company own this technolagy or do they pay to use it,if so who , what the South korean company is called,can other manufacturers use this procsess if so who are they, does the S,Korean company coat their jewellery on site or get it done somewhere ellse, if so where, is their another procsess that does the same job, whats it called who uses it. many thanks good luck with your bid

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.