Rental income tax efficiency

Key Business Consultants LLPIK Accountants & Tax ConsultantsRB Accounting Services LtdAsad Z.MUHAMMAD Kashif M. + 3 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Intermediate
I am the sole owner of a rental property. The rental income I receive is taxed on higher rate. I would like to share this income with my spouse who is in lower tax bracket. I need a tax professional who can advise and set up appropriate structures whether it is limiter partnership or deed of trust. You will need knowledge on Stamp duty and mortgage implication

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

  • Indike S.

    In which jurisdiction are you and your spouse in? Are there any other income sources deriving from same and different jurisdictions?

  • Neil T.


    Is the project still open, if so I'll send a proposal. I'm a UK qualified Chartered Accountant with a property portfolio so happy to help!

  • Sana T.

    Please let me know, you and your spouse have only UK based retal income and also ve foreign source income including rental and other source because tax rules are different on local and foreign source income??