I need a Chartered accountant

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 11
  • Remote
  • #510127
  • Awarded
* J.A.S *.
Anthony F.David M.Waqas Sagar A.Neal T. + 6 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
Kind of support: Payroll, Other
Description of support work: Hi I am in the process of mortgaging and my husbands current accountant does not hold the certification required to complete an accountants reference for mortgage purposes. I need a ACA, FCA, CA, ACCA, FCCA, AAPA, FAPA, ACMA, FCMA, MAAT, FMAAT, AAIA, FAIA, AFA or FFA. accountant who can work with the existing accountant to sign of the certificate. All figures submitted to companies house and the inland revenue can be verified.
Extra notes: Example of certificate completion attached to see what is required.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.