Filing year end limited company returns with companies house and HMRC.

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 2
  • Remote
  • #32655
  • Archived
Anita B.Sarah B. have already sent a proposal.
  • 1


Experience Level: Intermediate
I am looking for an accountant to file 2 years sets of (Limited Company) overdue accounts with a very small turnover (£8 and £10k respectively) with Companies House and HMRC. Can be a virtual accountant as the data is online, using the booking keeping software Free Agent Central.

Quick turn around time require.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.