Corporation Tax Return

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 6
  • Remote
  • #105882
  • Archived
Tim L.David P.Beverley F.Hayley M.Alison T. + 1 other have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
I need to fill in my CT600 corporation tax return for my accounting period ending 30th November 2010, its due now. I have already sent off payment slip showing NIL.

In that period I had just started trading and turned over roughly 30k i think, no profit as that was all paid out in wages/consultancy fees/commissions.

Its a very simple business but basically I just need a half an hour on the phone with an accountant or someone experienced in filling in these returns so i know exactly what correct way to input into form is.

Im assuming I only need to fill in the CT600 form and that is the computations needed, and I don't need to also attach in depth accounts, but I am just guessing.


New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.