1. Positive sentiment
2. Negative sentiment
3. Neutral sentiment
4. Non-English tweet
I am attaching a sample of 30 tweets. To apply for this job:
1. Classify 30 sample tweets attached
2. Give your price for 10,000 tweets classification
Paulius G.100% (8)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
I took a look at the excel file you attached and your categorization options aren't clear enough. If considered from the perspective of what is linking to a news article then almost all of them would be neutral. Whether the article is positive or negative is a totally different thing. Please provide more information and know that for that amount of tweets the price would be big.Paulius G.02 Nov 2017
Please don't consider links provided, only pure text what is in Excel fileStelios T.02 Nov 2017
Would around two hundred be in your bugdet?
I have an existing code that does this directly from tiwitter feeds except for stocks. I feed in all the list of stocks in the exchange then parse for certain key words as filter to figure out good bad neutral stocks.
What i need clarified is the following:
1) do you want it to read the tweets directly or do u intend to download to an excel and have the code read from the excel sheet?
2) if you want it to read directly from twitter then do u want all altcoins or a specific coin list to be fed to the program by you?
3) This will be a proprietary work, so the cost will be a bit high, what is your budget?
It took me months to come up with this code years ago in college, so it will only take me a few hours or days depending on tweaking the key words needed.Paulius G.02 Nov 2017
We are creating our own algorithm and just need manual classification of these tweets