2. Click the "For Sale" tab
3. Type in name of the area listed in the attached spreadsheet & hit search button.
4. Click on a property (Each property listed will have a banner from the agency listing it. You
should only need to click on one property from each agency to extract the names we are looking
5. Click on the "brochure" tab
6. Open the brochure and scroll through the brochure to find the name of the agent to
contact. There might be two or three agents in one agency who handle the commercial property
sales. Make sure you collect the data for all agents listed on the brochure.
7. Repeat process for each property listed by a different agency.
8. Data to be put into a spreadsheet
- Name of Agency
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Office number
- Mobile Number
Richard W.100% (3)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
how many agents are you looking for?
AgnesRichard W.27 Feb 2018
Thanks for your question.
I do not have a fixed number in mind and the objective is to build a comprehensive list.