As a CD Customer Support Specialist, you would provide our blogger clients with top of the line tech support and advice for their WordPress.org blogs via our online helpdesk system. Up for the exciting challenge? Keep reading!
We'd love to meet you if you have the desire to grow in an innovative industry, as well as:
- A genuine interest in the blogging industry
- A keen interest in providing next level customer service
- Brilliant researching skills
- Integrity, honesty, and a willingness to have fun
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role
- You are an excellent writer
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Able to work fast and under pressure
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, along with the ability to multitask
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- You genuinely love helping people and want them succeed
- Can work well in a busy environment and cope well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You can cool hot tempers, amuse the amusable
- Ensure our customers meet their goals successfully and with a minimum of hassle
- Provide integrity and credibility as the “main point of contact” for your customers
- Provide input and insights into how to make the process more effective or more efficient
- Strong technical awareness of the following but not limited to: Wordpress Backend How-To’s, Wordpress + Plugins, Domain + Hosting, Email Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, and Third party tools, able to research (Social Media Tools, Affiliate Tools, Ad Tools)
- Grace under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, instinct to figure out “how to do it” when faced with a “it can’t be done”
- Ability to juggle, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines with minimal staff support
- A strong sense of empathy – you are attuned to hear the question behind a question.
- You have several years experience working as a Support Engineer, Customer Success or Customer Engagement Manager, preferably for internet companies or startups delivering tech support.
- Native-level English proficiency
Desired but not required
- College degree
- 2+ years in the conference and event industry in a customer-touch position (including sales, customer service, or support)
- Fluency with HTML and CSS
As a CD Support Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating courteously with our blogger clients worldwide via our helpdesk, providing them with strategic blog advice and tech support efficiently and timely
- Liaising with the design and wider development team to communicate the changes being implemented on our clients sites
- Provide best in class customer service to exceed the expectations of our customers, whilst achieving the company's commercial objectives
Remuneration for the role is $7-10USD per hour depending on experience.
Chloé W.100% (30)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
It's been a while since I received this notification. Are you still hiring people? Thank you very much!
I wanted to know what is the working hours for this. Is there a specific time or this can be flexible? Thanks!Chloé W.21 Nov 2018
The only schedule requirement is that you overlap with the core team members you'll work closely with for a couple of hours, but there is flexibility to find a time of the day that works best for the right candidate.