What you get with this Offer
Sharing a Buzzfeed post from your own social media account will boost your company's profile. You can brag about it in your newsletter or blog it and let customers know that you're featured in the world's top social news and entertainment company.
With this Hourlie, I will create an engaging and shareable list article on Buzzfeed.com of up to 400 words, with a link to your website, product or blog. Buzzfeed is responsible for the popularity of the list article (or listicle), this style of journalism, with engaging images, means readers are more likely to read the full content.
Just send me details about your company, its USP or some interesting facts about a product and I will create an engaging article and publish it on Buzzfeed.
- The article will be my original work.
- I write the content from scratch and publish it on Buzzfeed.
- I accompany articles with captivating images.
- Articles will be list-style articles, but not restricted.
- Links are nofollow, not dofollow: this is Buzzfeed's default
**Why choose Gem?**
With over 10 years experience as a writer and journalist, you know you're going to get a well-written article. I have written news and content for many well known publications including Private Eye, Time Out and MSN. I pride myself in my research and attention to detail. I am British with an MA in a writing subject.
Please note: I cannot create articles that breach Buzzfeed's T&Cs. Articles cannot be a 'sales pitch' specifically aimed at your business or product.
If the article I write and publish is a list article, please bear in mind that it will include your product or service as part of a list. There will be other relevant products/services mentioned, but none will be your direct competition.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$13
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- A link to your site or product.
- A couple of interesting facts about your company or product.
- I may ask you for an image if I can't find a suitable one online.
- I may also ask you for more info during the creative process :)
Great working with you!
Gem was fantastic. My buzzfeed feature was relevant and well written.
Thanks, a pleasure working with you.