- Views 3,274
- Sales 56
What you get with this Hourlie
Then because we are all scanners of text these days the email copy has to get straight to the point and shout benefits to your prospect. Then a subtle call to action should get them clicking on your website link, affiliate link or picking up the phone to call you.
Why choose me to write your email? Well, I'm a professional direct response copywriter with more than 30 years experience in sales and marketing for both B2B and B2C markets.
Contact me for a single email or a whole series of emails for your next marketing campaign... or just to introduce yourself and your services to your prospective clients.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need this information from you:
1. Information about the product or service you are promoting.
2. A list of features and benefits to the end user or client.
3. Demographics of your target market. (For example, males aged between 18 and 30 in the UK)
4. Are there any incentives you want to include in the email. For example, a discount, a special offer or something for free.
5. What will be the call to action? Do you want them to call you or visit a web page to sign up? Please be specific.
I may need further information from you depending on the product or service you are offering and I'll contact you about this if necessary.
*** Please note that once I have created the email I retain all rights to it until it has been paid for in full. That means you will not be permitted to use it until you pay for it, as to do so would amount to copyright infringement.