- Views 800
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
This hourlie offers you professional copy writing of an introductory letter that will tell your future clients:
- Who you are
- What products and services you offer
- Your unique selling point
- How to get in touch and get buying from you
- A call to action
We can adapt the tone of the letter to make sure it fits in with your brand and we will work with you on the text until you are satisfied.
We can deliver this hourlie within two working days (Monday - Friday) - but contact us if you need it doing over the weekend and we will try to accommodate you.
Active Outcomes specialise in maximising potential in small businesses (and love giving start-us a helping hand) so don't waste your valuable time worrying about what to write - let us do it quickly and professionally for you.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to get drafting your perfect intro we will need:
- Name of your business and basic information about you
- Outline of the products and services you offer
- Directions about your brand - who you are and want to target
- Contact details, including a named person
The more information you can give us the better we can tailor the letter to your needs and generate some buzz for your business!
If you want to be able to tailor your letter to offer different services for different groups of customers, consider purchasing our add-on. For £10 we will provide you with a few alternative paragraphs to insert into your letter to target your customers more effectively.