- Views 12,259
- Sales 69
What you get with this Offer
We can deliver a top notch, high-quality business plan aimed at securing investment through angel & capital investors and banks. Our plans are precise, accurate, highly detailed and include a full and editable financial model. On average, the length of our business plans are between 30-35 pages. Our plans are fully bespoke (custom) and a full team is assigned to each and every project.
Your business plan will include (at least) the following:
1) Cover Page w/ logo if you have one
2) Table of Contents
3) Executive Summary
4) Company Description: Company brief, Objectives, Company Values, Products & Services, Key Success Factors
5) Industry & Customer Analysis - Industry Analysis, Key Target Markets, Customer Persona
6) Sales & Marketing Strategy - Sales and Marketing Goals, Pricing and Positioning, SWOT, Marketing & Promotional Techniques
7) Competitive Analysis & Advantage
8) Operational Strategy - Staffing & Training, Personnel Plan, Customer Service, Purchasing Procedure, Quality Control, Organizational Structure
9) Management Team - Key Management, Advisory Board
10) Financial Projections - Financial Summary, Marketing Budget, Staffing & Staff Costs, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet
11) Ownership and Equity Distribution
12) Funding Request
13) Exit Strategy
A sample of our work can be found at https://www.thinklions.com/sample-business-plan-document
Our BBB reviews can be found here: https://www.bbb.org/us/mi/detroit/profile/web-design/thinklions-llc-0332-90032624/customer-reviews
**Note: Please note that our turnaround time is between 10-14 days. Writing a business plan is a large undertaking and we need time to ensure that we represent your business as best as possible!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
We are extremely thorough and unfortunately, it takes time to write a great plan!
1) Please provide us a short description of your business.
2) Please provide your e-mail address. If you have Skype, please provide your handle, and add us at ThinkLions
3) We will send you our intake questionnaire. Following the questionnaire, we request a short discussion to fill in any informational gaps or clarify any questions.