- Views 2,526
- Sales 21
What you get with this Hourlie
*Without a little networking and collaboration, your ability to gain new readers is limited. Guest blogging gets your article on sites with much larger audiences.
*Blogging sites are usually seeking general news for their already engaged audience, in various niches. So, in no way rivals, but exposure allies.
*A routine search engine inquiry about your business could bring up several articles, mentions and posts. Many of them displayed from established sites.
I have a long established contributor privilege on "http://www.huffingtonpost.com/". With a profile parading article posts featured under various sections & categories of the site.
(All sub domains are also available - uk/in/au/cn etc.)
I will write and publish two guest-posts there, offering visitors well-written informative, interesting and thought-provoking content, containing references to your service. They will both be included with backlinks to two different pages on your personal website, using your anchor text. Readers interested in more information will definitely click on this provision, to explore your native posts also.
Your promotional post can be written as a special feature, an interview, a product/service review, essays, press release, blog post, event correspondence, Or just about any tone and narrative requested for publication.
The articles I would be providing will be favorably promotional and compelling. The information that will be displayed will invite itself to be shared by people. You will, of course, preview them for assessment.
I believe I can also drive more traffic to the noted guest-post from social media and newsletter distribution of my post headlines.
Many of us handling online marketing focus mainly on DA, Alexa and other backlink juice benefit we'll derive from posts, even putting up fluff posts to gain links, and forget about branding and our exposure to real readers and potential leads.
Guest-Blogging approach isn't about running ads or making sales pitches, nor cheap Search Engine Optimization stunts; it's about creating content to educate and engage information seekers for longer relationships.
As my hourlie description for such a posolutely beneficial service runs out now, ask me for any further import in person...
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. I can provide unique ideas if you are not certain of a perfect topic (based on What are you trying to do? Who is the audience persona? e.t.c)
2. Two 500 word blog posts (Unlimited revisions - no invoice will be raised until an acceptable piece is created)
3. 100% Whitehat and High Quality Guest Post on REAL Authoritative Site (HuffPo or it sub-domains)
4. I will only link to pages with informational content at your end.
I will include relevant links to other authority sites if needed. Those links are definitely not going to competitor pages, or destinations bearing any conflict of intrest - but to informed posts on notable sites like Wikipedia, Forbes etc.
Being featured as a source alongside such online authorities will add credibility to you, without deflecting your traffic's attention.
5. This offer encompasses all content requirements; its writing and publication. You absolutely don't need to provide your own article.
6. We will carry out social media exposure of the blog post to the 50K plus followers on our twitter account and our facebook page. To draw more interests.
You can extend this social campaign with the service extras.
7. The most noticeable activity period is after 14 days.
8. Please send me the following for appraisal, prior to making your order:
*Preferred pages to host link traffic
*Suggestions on the angle you prefer your HuffPo coverage to be made on.