- Views 22
What you get with this Hourlie
Your plan will include:
• 30+ page Written Plan + Graphs + Charts + Forecast. Including Executive Summary, Industry / Market / Competitor Analysis, Details of your Product/Service Offering & Competitive Advantage, Sales & Marketing Strategy & Action Plan, Management Profiles, Operational Structure and initial plan, SWOT, Financial Plan Narrative.
• Full 3-year Financial Forecast (P&L, Cash-Flow & Balance Sheet - 36 months in monthly detail) PLUS further 2-year indicative growth trajectory in the narrative. The financial forecast model used is trusted by angel networks, crowdfunding platforms and business advisors such as Growth Accelerator, Crowdcube.com and Angel’s Den.
• 8-10 hrs Telephone Discussion time + email dialogue as required
• Online / Desk Research (top-level market data PLUS competitor product & pricing analysis)
• MS Word & PDF Documents PLUS MS Excel-based Financial Forecast Model.
• A set of FREE amendments (up to 2 hours) within 14 days of completion.
The process is typically as follows:
o Initial 2-hour call to discuss your business and purposes of the plan
o Discuss and agree financial assumptions for the business
o I develop your financial forecast & submit to you for review
o Further call to discuss the forecast & amendments
o You approve the financial forecast & financial narrative
o I develop the written plan & submit for your review
o We discuss amendments
o I make amendments and send you the final plan
I will need your regular input and feedback during the process but will be happy work around your schedule if you give me advanced notice.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can provide more extensive desk-based competitor / market research (+ 4 hours)
Additional 1 working day+$152
I can provide additional financial modelling for mode complex business models (+4 hours)
Additional 1 working day+$229
I can deliver all work in 4 working days+$254
What the Seller needs to start the work
I suggest we have a brief chat about your business to confirm this is the right plan for you.
Once you have purchased the service, I will send you a short simple questionnaire about your business. You will need to complete this and return it to me before we start. We will then use this as the start point for our first call.
To make the financial forecast as accurate and speedy as possible, I suggest you obtain estimates for the key direct costs and overheads of your business BEFORE we start (e.g. costs of any materials used, cost of sale, any direct costs, building or office costs, equipment & running costs etc.). If you are not sure about what you need simply message me and we can chat it through.