- Views 5,960
- Sales 70
What you get with this Hourlie
I can also do other assignments related to your already done plans for review and improvements.
I've seen, reviewed or prepared 100+ business plans so know what works and what doesn't. I have worked with many hundreds of business owners - from start-ups to director level. For this reason, I know that every business is different. I don’t do "off the shelf" business plans, nor do I believe that a "one size fits all". Instead, I am offer a uniquely bespoke and reliable service for both new and established companies.
A small investment in getting this right first time goes a long way to get what you want out of a business plan, particularly if you're seeking the right funding from the right people on the right terms.my plan will cover including,
1) Executive Summary
2) Business Profile
3) Organizational Structure
6) Industry Analysis
7) Environmental Factors: Political, Economic Social, Technological, Legislative & Environmental
9) Other Public Factors
10) Customer Analysis
11) Target Market
12) Market Size
13) Competitors Analysis
14) Market Research & Findings
15) Marketing Recommendations
16) Marketing Strategy
17) Marketing Mix
22) Customer Service
23) Financial Forecast(3 - 5 years)
24) Cash Flow Forecast(3 - 5 years)
25) Sales Forecast (3 - 5 years)
26) break even analysis (3 - 5 years)
27) sensitivity analysis.
( included depth research ).
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please provide information for your business plan.
please supply the following:
1. Business legal name
2. Name/Description of each product/service.
3. Include a sentence or two on your financial expectations for the next 1-5 years)
4. Brief resume of owner
5. Funding required
6. Company mission
If financials included supply:
1. Retail price of each product/service
2. Wholesale cost of each product/service
3. Percentage increase in sales annually
4. Name and dollar amount of each monthly expense