- Views 7,376
- Sales 68
What you get with this Offer
It is important that your “about me” or "about us" page is enticing, informative, and shows you off in a positive light, and also that it is SEO friendly and readable by search engine bots as well as real live people!
This means that even the smallest of businesses can benefit from hiring a professional writer to help to get things just right.
This is where I can help. My name is Polly, and I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with a BA (Hons) Marketing (2:1). I hold the Top Cert PPH ranking, and have well over 400 5-star feedback ratings from other clients.
I can write an “about me” or "about us" page for you or your small to medium sized business up to a total of around 500 words for £150.
I will compose relevant, readable, and engaging content, complete with your provided keywords integrated into the text, and written with natural, seamless SEO in mind. I can also write the meta title and meta description for your page as well, if required.
Your content will be delivered to you as an unformatted Word document, so that you can structure it into your website design in the way that works best for you. Also, if you are working with a template site or need to fit your text into a predetermined space, I can construct your content in individual sections with this in mind.
About me: I am a professional British copywriter and SEO content writer, with ten years of experience both within an award-winning digital marketing agency and as a freelance writer for hire. You will no doubt be able to find many cheaper writers if you shop around, but I will not be beaten on professionalism or quality!
Please check out my feedback here on People Per Hour to read some reviews from my other clients, and feel free to contact me with any questions or queries before purchasing, with no obligation.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• The basic details of who the page is for, and what you want it to cover.
• Supporting information for the specifics of the content. This can be your own notes, a link to your own website if you already have an “about” page that contains the correct information but is not hitting the spot, or a link to external content that you wish to emulate or provide for background.
• Any keywords you are targeting for SEO.
• Any guidance on the tone and style you are looking for from your content.
• Supporting information should be supplied in text format (with images if appropriate), and (if relevant) a link to your website content.
• I also ask that you are available to respond to any questions I may have when I get going.
Please note, this offer does not cover projects that involve watching and working from a video, or listening to a podcast/dictation. Whilst I am happy to work from a simple list of bullet points or other bare bones information, I do ask for the information to be supplied in text format.
I am more than happy to undertake projects of all types that do not fulfil the remit of this offer for whatever reason – however, I will produce a bespoke quote based on your exact requirements for such projects, so please send me a message to ask for a price.
If you’re not sure about any of this, just ask before purchasing, without obligation.