- Views 3,585
- Sales 26
What you get with this Hourlie
Launching a new display campaign or refreshing an old one? Can I help you with it?
I design web banner ads highly Compatible with Google AdWords, Ad roll, Affiliate networks.
Place and order now and add a bit more "clicking urge" to your marketing campaign with professionally created web banner ads. I approach all projects at an individual level by not using templates and taking as much time as it's needed to create a draft based on your requests. The done for you process involves studying your niche, your landing page and most important: what's working for your competition.
95% percent of my clients (I've worked on more thank 2000 campaigns so far) are very happy with the collaboration and many of them got great results using my web banner ads. The advertising material that we will create together will help your sales pitch to reach your clients more effectively because of the targeted web banner ads.
I have graphic design experience in many areas but advertising design is my passion, especially web banner ad design.
How it works:
1. Place an order and provide the required information (sizes, text, etc)
2. I will send you design concepts for you to pick from and after receiving your initial feedback and agreeing on a design I will expand it to all the ordered sizes (if that's the case).
3. After a round of revisions (if needed), the project files will be delivered (jpg, gif, png and source files if ordered) and we will be ready to close the project.
First-time buyer? Go ahead and place an order today, it's risk-free (FULL REFUND GUARANTEED and you keep the banner if not 100% happy with the result)
This listing covers basic web banner ads, if you would like animated(flashing/moving) banner ads please check out my other hourlies for gif banners and html5 banners.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To complete an animation project we need:
1 Details about the project and the graphic files you want animated (if available).
To complete a banner ad project we need:
1. Your website address.
2. Your company/website logo.
3. Banner size(s) .
4. Your suggested banner content:
5. Your advertising method: Google, AdRoll, Personal or friend website,