- Views 1,861
- Sales 29
What you get with this Hourlie
Another popular method is uploading products via CSV. This is often a quick way to get items onto the store itself, however in all of the major E-Commerce platforms there are issues with the uploading of product descriptions and the way that these are formatted on the site. With Magento and OpenCart in particular - if you want your description to contain multiple paragraphs or HTML code - this will not upload properly using a CSV file. Should the products then upload with broken descriptions, they then need to be edited manually, costing you more time.
Realising how much of an issue this was, I developed an in-house team which we have been running now for almost 2 years, uploading 500-2000+ products for each of our clients in a fast and reliable manner.
To give you an idea of what can be done in a day, here's what's possible:
* If all of your product data is available to-hand and you have the images as well, we can run at 40-50 products per hour - giving a total of 320-400 products uploaded per day.
* If you are missing images / other data for the products, this would need to be sourced during the project and can mean we end up running at 25-30 products per hour instead. Giving a total of 200-240 products uploaded over the course of the day.
Thanks for taking the time to read the description and view my hourlie. If you're interested in talking further about your requirements, please send me a message and I'll be happy to help you further.
We are available to start immediately - usually on the next business day.
*I will just add the product it is your responsibility to provide exact size image.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* SKU (this is the unique identifying code in your stock system)
* Product Name
* Product Description
* Tax Class
* Product Image(s)
* Quantity in stock
The above describes a basic product and would be best presented on an Excel spreadsheet. We can also deal with complex products too, such as those with colour or size options. In these situations, more data would be required and I will let you know exactly what we need before we start work.
In addition to the product details, we would also need the following:
* Admin login to your E-Commerce store
* FTP login to upload images efficiently