- Views 182
What you get with this Hourlie
Having a rock solid set of terms and conditions is extremely important to any business of any size, since they set out the exact terms on which you provide goods (or services), and the terms on which you will get paid.
Through this Hourlie I will provide a tailored set of terms and conditions for your business. Please note that the Hourlie covers only one set of terms and conditions so if, for example, you sell products to both consumers and businesses, you will need two tailored forms of terms and conditions since different regulations apply to protect consumers.
The following process will apply to completing the work through this Hourlie:
1. You provide the information requested below
2. We schedule a brief call to confirm instructions and go over all of the information needed to prepare the draft
3. I issue a first draft within 3 business days of receipt of all information required and requested
4. We agree whether the terms are finalised or whether any additions/changes are required
5. Additions/changes made if necessary within 2 days
6. Agree that terms are finalised
7. Release payment
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will need full details of your business including registered office, place of business, and company registration number, together with a summary of the nature of your business. If further information is needed I will contact you and ask for additional information in order to prepare the first draft for review.