- Views 1,189
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
Some authors worry about hiring ghost writers to write their books and rightfully so. Too often, the book ends up being off-brand and reads nothing like the author actually sounds! You and I are going to do away with that problem altogether by making sure the words I write are yours.
This Hourlie has a built-in "voicing" discovery session. By conducting a 90-minute discovery session one on one, I not only get key insights and case studies to build your book, but I also get a keen sense of how you communicate.
The 50-page book is a core product and substantive enough to be the central focus of your product marketing efforts if you're able to find the right writer to help you organize your thoughts and shape your message.
This Hourlie features:
* A intensive one-on-one discovery session between writer and author
* A 50 pages of fluff-free, actionable content (coming in at 18,000 to 25,000 words)
* A first-chapter preview to give you time to review and provide feedback on the work before the book is complete
* A menu of brand-building EXTRAS that will help you build an entire catalog of information products that you can sell
Let's take a look at the process:
When you buy this Hourlie, immediately send me any relevant content that will help me prepare for our conversation. This includes blog posts, articles you've written, transcripts, previous eBooks, reports, a link to your website. I will review the material you send within 2 days and we can schedule your interview within 48 hours.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Let's start strong by doing the most important things first:
* Provide me with your other content so I can review and research the subject matter before our conversation
* Schedule your discover session with me
* Provide me with a chapter outline - even if it's a rough outline - for your book
After those piece are in place, it will take just 5 days to get your book done.
Day 1 - Transcripts
Day 2 - Deliver the revised book outline for your review
Day 3 - Deliver Chapter 1
Day 4 - Continue writing work ( you can follow along with the Share link provided through Google Docs)
Day 5 - Delivery of the manuscript