What you get with this Hourlie
My work has appeared in The Independent, The Telegraph Online and I have shot many creative covers for various magazines within the Business Magazine Group, including plenty of editorial images.
I'm reliable, highly professional, flexible and friendly : )
I have a natural style. Whether you want dynamic, business-like, atmospheric, moody, B&W or creative, talk to me and we'll shoot it!
I'm based in Canary Wharf but I can shoot you anywhere in London within the tube zone area for the price of this Hourlie.
I also guarantee my work, so in the unlikely event you don't like the results, we can either re-shoot or I make no charge.
I will provide you with up to one hour's photography (minimum 15 minutes).
I provide you with the hi-res enhanced images which I will supply on CD or online via Dropbox, so you will have all the images with copyright license to do as you please with the images.
I put a lot of time into getting the best out of all the images with a turnaround time of 2 days (or sooner if requested subject to discussion before booking).
Please see my samples and my client feedback.
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Otherwise .. let me shoot you today!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$32
What the Seller needs to start the work
I need the following from you ...
1. Brief (what kind of image/s you're looking for, style such as business-like, dynamic, creative, moody, edgy), what the photography is for, where it will end up used such as website/brochure/press/personal etc.
2. Image colour (full colour/B&W/muted tone/other?)
3. Whether format is important (upright/landscape)
4. Whether background or setting is important?
5. Your preferred shoot location (your home/office/other place) and whether you want indoor or outdoor or both?
6. Preferred shoot date/deadline
7. Preferred delivery date/deadline
8. Preferred delivery format/platform (Dropbox/CD/memory stick)
Paul was on time, on spec and frightenly efficient.
Pleasure meeting and shooting Stuart! Perfect gentleman .. perfect client.
Paul was punctual, professional & very patient. A pleasure to work with.
Paul is an absolute pro - I felt relaxed throughout the shoot, and the photos look great. I'd highly recommend Paul for anyone in need of corporate photography.