- Views 1,475
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
For $75, I will write an original, one-page (2 to 4 minutes spoken) sales pitch based on the criteria below for optimizing results and conversion.
For +$45, I will write a pitch that is twice as long, going into much greater detail on your product and putting together the compelling elements your audience needs to make a purchase.
For +$25, I will provide a professional audio recording of your pitch, which can be used as-is or added to a video
For +$50, I will provide an in-depth analysis on how to integrate a USP (Unique Selling Proposition) into your company and identify your most profitable target market, as well as how to train your sales staff to use these to your company's advantage.
The elements of a great pitch:
1. What is the problem your customers need solving?
2. The solution as offered by your product/service.
3. The obstacles they are likely to face.
4. How your product/service bypasses or negates these obstacles.
5. Call to action instigating immediate measurable results for your business.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Show me your current sales pitch and any other promotional material you currently use. Send me a link to your website.
If you don't currently have a pitch, tell me in detail what you are selling, who your audience is, and the conditions under which your pitch will be heard.