- Views 556
- Sales 1
Amount of days required to complete work for this Offer as set by the freelancer.
Rating of the Offer as calculated from other buyers' reviews.
Average time for the freelancer to first reply on the workstream after purchase or contact on this Offer.
What you get with this Offer
Keyword research for SEO is the most important and the first thing of any online business or website. Picking the right keyword can be organic search traffic machine through SERP result.
Google has been changing its algorithm very often and SERP search results also changing as well. From the recent Google search result pages analysis, it is found that a huge search volume of a short phrase keyword is not the factor to show in the result page whether it is highly optimized in title, meta or url etc. The fact is Google algorithm and SERP bot is designed to identify relativeness, long phrase, latent semantic indexing -LSI terms and quality of the website etc.
I will help you research long tail and LSI keywords for your website SEO.
How do I find the best keywords for You?
1. I will use set of keyword research tools like semrush, Moz Explorar , Adwords and more to Identify the best search terms and filter them according to niche relevancy.
2. Discovers what keywords are using the top websites related to your topic/niche.
3. Refine keywords according to keywords grouping, matching, search volume and PPC competitions.
4. Identify search competition according to Google SERP results, type of results, intitle competition, URL and Meta competition levels.
5. Find the top level head keywords
6. Search google auto search suggestions for those keywords
7. Find LSI and long tail variations type keywords
In the spreadsheet, there have 3 tabs a) Keyword research Report b) SERP analysis report c) Google Auto suggestions questions or long phereses.
a) Keyword research Report sheet will include:
1) Avg Monthly search volume: The number of searches those particular keywords have during a month.
2) Cost Per Click (CPC): Avarage Cost per click if you want to pay google to be seen by AdWords advertising campaign.
3) Paid Difficulty (PID): This is the estimated competition for paid search.
4) SEO Difficulty: Estimated competition in organic search results.
5) How is SERP Showing: To identify the nature of the result if I search in google for the particular search terms. How top competitor used that key terms in title, meta and URL.
b) SERP analysis report : It will give you 5 serp competitors analysis report which include: Keywords, SERP Rank, SEO Title, Url, Root Domain, Est. Visits, Social Shares, Domain Authority
c) Google Auto suggestions tab the questions those are people also Asking.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Only to know about your plan, product, location-targeted and website URL etc.