- Views 91
What you get with this Offer
What happens your website has been hacked?
1) Your website could be taken offline completely or defaced.
2) Customer data could be stolen and often shared or sold.
3) Even credit card details on your computer could be stolen.
4) Google can blacklist your website and show a large red warning sign to visitors damaging your reputation and stopping visitors continuing through your website.
5) Your emails can be hijacked and spam can be sent out via your domain
6) Your email services can then be blacklisted
7) Your web host can suspend your account to protect their server from further harm.
How can I help you?
1) I will take a full back up of your website files and database
2) I will cleanse this locally, removing all viruses that are detected
3) I will add the latest secure version of WordPress
4) Other files are manually checked before then uploading to our testing server
5) Once on our testing server an in-depth virus/exploit scan is done
6) Any remaining viruses are removed
7) Passwords and WordPress salts are changed for improved security
8) The cleaned version is re-uploaded to your server
Why choose me?
1) I have over 15 years experience in web development with over 6 years specifically in WordPress security and optimisation
2) I have fixed a lot of web sites in the past and can help secure yours too.
3) I provide after service support and advice to help stop any problems ever coming back!
4) I have 100% 5 star feedback here on People Per Hour
I am a full-time freelance developer with over 15 years experience. I also have 6 years digital agency experience where I have been developing high end WordPress web sites for big clients.
As a trusted TOP CERT user with over one hundred 100% feedback here on PPH you can be rest assured that I can deliver this project for you and go above and beyond your expectations. I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed by purchasing this offer.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To fix a hacked WordPress website I will require your FTP and Database access credentials as well as your WordPress administrator login details... Or just your hosting details would be perfect!
----- This hourly is for one WordPress install. Please contact me first to discuss anything more ------
----- If you website has been suspended by your Hosting Company, please then also contact me -----
**** If you are blacklisted by Google please also contact me *****