- Views 9,599
- Sales 113
What you get with this Offer
With experience behind the microphone and using professional facilities including a Rode NT2A microphone, an acoustically treated studio and a professional audio chain, you'll receive one clear, noise free recording perpetually licensed for any non-broadcast purpose, delivered in CD quality WAV or MP3 format.
Before final audio is sent to you, tone-marked files are used to allow you to comment and direct the recording. If necessary, up-to two full re-records and up-to 10 minor edits are included in my fee, to the point when final media is delivered.
View my portfolio - http://pph.me/bgps - to hear demo reels and to view completed projects that feature my voice.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE SCRIPT CONTENT
I reserve the right to refuse to read a script should I object to its content, including (but not limited to): sexual material and content related (directly or indirectly) to adult entertainment, get rich quick schemes, direct or indirect promotion of illegal goods or services or those which I deem immoral (e.g., tobacco promotions, 'legal highs'). You may submit a script before purchase to determine whether I will accept it.
- ADD-ON: MUSIC MIX
Permits the mix of one occurrence of one music track from my library. Due to licence restrictions, you will NOT receive the original music file. Usage is strictly on a non-exclusive, non-broadcast basis. Ask to hear samples before purchase.
- VOICE OVER LICENCE
Final audio files are issued with a perpetual royalty free licence permitting any use excepting broadcast and use as part of a commercial DVD/Bluray or cinematic release. I retain my own perpetual usage rights. Evaluation media is not permitted for any use other than to allow the buyer to comment on the recording before it is finalised.
* Jobs below 250 words are subject to the advertised minimum charge. Unused portions cannot be carried forward.
* Working hours (non-exclusive): 9:30am-5pm GMT/BST Monday-Thursday; 9:30am - 2pm Friday. Times subject to change according to availability. Unless otherwise agreed ahead of purchase, actual deadlines are as per advertised durations.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Before recording can commence, I will need from you:
- The script;
- Any directions on the style of reading, who the audience is etc.
- Where you have asked for music to be mixed with the voiceover, the volume and track number of the selected music (ask for details before purchase).
- If the script is not an original production, clients may be asked to declare that the necessary clearances have been obtained to authorise a reading. Buyers of this service accept all liabilities should a claim of infringement be made by a Rights Holder.
- Throughout the life-time of the project, clients are expected to ensure that they are in a position to respond to messages in a timely manner to ensure that work can be concluded by the deadline date automatically generated upon the purchase of the service. Note that this includes weekends and public holidays.
Once a recording has been completed, I also need from you:
- Indication of acceptance or a request for another take (up to three takes only including the initial recording).
- Upon acceptance of a recording, an indication of your preferred final audio format (WAV or MP3)