- Views 716
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
Colour is important: not only do you need to get the right hue and tone, but you also need to be able to reproduce the colour, garment to garment and batch to batch, to keep your clients coming back.
This Hourlie will help you:
• strengthen colour control in your process
• define your requirements to your suppliers more effectively
• communicate any changes or issues you may have
• help your team be more confident in their decision making and communication
• use the correct terminology with your suppliers
• understanding what your suppliers are truly saying
You are buying a 1 hour telephone consultation that will cover:
• expert help to develop your supplier colour communication
• trouble shooting to help you (and your team) resolve any dyeing related issues
• help to understand the questions to ask and what can and cannot be achieved
• problem solving to find a quick and profitable resolution to any issues that affect your product and brand quality
I am happy for the call to involve you and up to 3 other members of your team, as a teleconference. The call will be conducted via Skype.
I will be able to schedule your 1hr call within 1 day of purchasing this Hourlie, and the call will need to take place within 5 days of purchase.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started on your Hourlie, I will need:
• a confirmed date and time for the telephone meeting to take place
• confirmation that you have a Skype account for the call
• a short written overview via email to understand the scope of work
• your website address so that I may gain some knowledge of your business