- Views 69
What you get with this Hourlie
I'm young creative, adaptable, responsible, and organized graphic designer.
Experience in designing logos, corporate identity, business cards, catalogs, newsletters, broсhures etc.
To give you an idea of what to expect from a logo project, below is an overview of the process. Since every project is unique, the approach may differ, but will always include the following components:
Benefits Of Working With Me:
- Your project won’t be juggled around between designers. You will be working with me only.
- Your logo won’t be outsourced, crowdsourced or subjected to any unscrupulous practices.
- Your logo designs will be created from scratch and never include any clip-art imagery.
- Your logo will benefit from my specializing in identity design and having years of experience.
- Your logo will be approached with a mindset of quality over quantity, and void of cliche ideas.
- You will receive quality service and prompt one-on-one communication throughout the project.
I am online all the time, I always deliver on time
Just massage to me if you have any questions
Thanks & regards,
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Name to incorporate in the logo
2. Description of your Business
3. Business Industry
4. Preferred Color choices
5. Slogan / Tagline required (if you have any)
6. Font type (if any)
7. Some example logos for the type of Style you are looking for