What you get with this Hourlie
I'm here for a serious business as a an animator and a graphic designer. If you are looking for a cheap-looking video explainer that are recycled templates that have been used over and over again, please do not contact me. I am a level 5 provider and have been on the PPH's Top 10 club.
This service is worth buying for. Here's what you should expect:
1. A 1-minute cartoon animated video (same style as the samples I have posted) but you can suggest a specific style if you want as long as it's within the scope of my skill, let's discuss it).
2. A free Voiceover (Narration) - You can choose if it's a female or a male (American, British, Australian, German, Spanish, etc. Restrictions may apply). I hire a professional voice narrator.
3. The video comes with a royalty-free Background Music - it really adds a huge impact on the video
4. Cool Sound Design that suits the cartoon video
5. The end-product will be delivered in High Definition video format
Day 1 to 7 - The initial week is for the Storyboads and Recording of the voiceover. Storyboarding is the outlines story of the video in visual form. This gives you an exact idea of how the entire animation would flow from beginning till the end. It has 2 phases: Sketching and Finalization of the Illustrated graphics.
Day 7 to 14 - It's making-it-move time! I usually animate it in 4 to 5 days and the remaining days are for any "minor" amendments on the video that you'd like to request.
Note: MAKE SURE that before we go to storyboarding and animation, your script is FIXED and final. Any amendments on the script made on the later part of the process would mess-up the storyboards, the voicoever, and the animation, making it very costly on time and effort. I welcome revisions on each phase.
You can do whatever you want with the video. I only have one request (this is something we still can talk about) and it's for us to have a mutual decision that I still can show the final product on my portfolio collection.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can extend the explainer video to 30 seconds more
Additional 5 working days+$220
I can extend the explainer video to 60 seconds more
Additional 5 working days+$455
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. I need your script
2. I need the source files of your logo. A HighRes image will do.
3. A short questionnaire that you need to answer.
Great work and highly recommended. I asked for a second video from Dianna to fit Facebook's cover page and it was done in a few hours. Very happy indeed.
Dianne Made a fantastic job. Most importantly she accepted when there was a issue that needed changing without complaining or making things difficult. That gave me great confidence in knowing that the finished work would be exactly how I imaged, and it was.
Thanks a lot, Kevin! I look forward to working with you again.
Fantastic job. Quality work.
We are very pleased with the video and will certainly consider using Dianne's skills again in the future.
Cheers! Thanks a lot.
I look forward to our next project. Cheers!
Very happy with this video
Great! Thanks for the feedback.
Excellent as always.
Great work on our company overview video. Will be using again in the future!
Thanks. I look forward to working with you again.
Thanks again - looking forward to our next project together :)