- Views 67
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
You'll receive a set of full company accounts (pdf) for your records and a set of abbreviated accounts (pdf) which are drafted. Submission will be made approval of yourself and anyone else who is authorised to do so.
Our aim is to be your trusted Advisor and ensure you make the most of your finances and have peace of mind. Services supplied on a fixed-price basis and quoted in advance so there are no hidden charges or nasty surprises.
What the Seller needs to start the work
I will require:
1. Records of all transaction for the given year (Preferably on a spreadsheet or accounting software)
2. Last year's accounts and CT600 (if this is not your first year)
3. Bank statement for the given year
4. HMRC reference code and Companies House code
5. All relevant documents/ business information.