- Views 1,753
- Sales 4
What you get with this Hourlie
We are a firm of qualified accountants (with the staff having Big 4 experience) based in London, serving clients nationwide. Our Mission is to add value to your business. Our commitment allows us to offer high quality, low cost accounting services, whilst providing personal attention to every single clients’ needs. The Offers here are exclusive for PPH members as we are offering massive discounts here.
- Preparation & Filing of Abbreviated Accounts to Companies House - Once Reviewed and approved by the Director
- Preparation and Filing of Full set of Accounts to HM Revenue & Customs – IXBRL format. - Once Reviewed and approved by the Director
- Preparation & Filing of Company tax return(CT600) to HM Revenue & Customs - Once Reviewed and approved by the Director
- Tax planning - Brief tax review to see if possible savings can be made going forward
- Provide you list of possible allowable expense
- Advise you about the tax liability & dates
- Act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HM Revenue & Customs
- Email and telephone support throughout the year
- ACCOTAX – Bookkeeping Spreadsheet
* Terms & Conditions:
- Turnover Upto £20K a year - Fee £249
- Turnover between £21K to £60K a year - Additional fee of £149 - Select one from Below
- Turnover between £61K to £100K a year - Additional fee of £229 - Select one from Below
- Turnover between £101K to £250K a year - Additional fee of £349 - Select one from Below
- Turnover between £251K to £500K a year - Additional fee of £429 - Select one from Below
- Information provided on an Excel Spreadsheet,
- Or on an Accounting software,
- Or You have soft copies of all the bank transactions.
If you keep records in different format, Please get in touch for further advice.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Bank statements for all company accounts
- Credit card statements for same period (if any)
- Summary sheets of the company income and expenditure or Sage or QB backup (providing any required passwords)
- Breakdown of VAT – Submitted by you( if Any)
- Copies of VAT returns - if any
- Payroll information if applicable (if you do your own payroll)
- Share Capital Details – If you incorporated company yourself or it’s your first year with us.
- Use of Home Data Sheet – Ask us if you are working from home and haven’t filled one yet.
- Company Name & Number
- Companies house Authentication/Web Filing code - For online filing
- Company's UTR ( unique Tax Reference number) - For online filing
- Any other relevant information.