- Views 392
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
✓ Full SEO Audit of your site - includes technical audit, health check, review of content & site structure, meta tags, usability, extensive competitor analysis (up to 3)
✓ Keyword research - identify the keywords which will generate the most (highly relevant) traffic, for your main/priority pages (up to 15) and ones which, based on the search landscape analysis, you will be able to rank for (dependent on competition). To maximise conversions I focus on user intent keyword research. If you have a current list of keywords, I will also evaluate the effectiveness of these, with recommendations.
✓ Provide you with fully optimized meta tags, headers and h1 tags for your priority pages based on the keyword research (up to 15 different pages – although I can provide an optimal framework for your site if it is large, which can easily be replicated site-wide).
✓ Further on-page optimizations (internal linking, URLs, website structure)
✓ Backlink opportunities – I will collate a large list of high authority websites in which to build links for your website & tactics on how to achieve this. Further training can be provided if required.
✓ Content Strategy
✓ I will also analyse & provide recommendations to improve user engagement with the site (this is an SEO ranking factor)
Don't just settle for 'best practices' when it comes to SEO as what works for someone else's website will not always work for yours. Don't waste your time trying out techniques which are not going to work. You need to know specifically how to optimize your website with a 100% custom audit and actionable strategy which will facilitate the fastest growth and best results.
I am a professional freelance SEO expert, with 5 years experience and a proven history of outstanding results. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to ask any questions or if you would like to see examples of the successes that I have had with my clients! Happy to arrange a chat over Skype/phone too.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Please do not buy this Hourlie until you have contacted me first and we have discussed your goals - Please also note, this is a quote for a brochure-style website (not a large e-commerce site - please get in touch for a separate quote if applicable to you).
• Your website URL
• Your current target keywords (if you have any)
• Access to Google Analytics
• Access to Google Webmaster Tools
• It will help if you could let me know your level of understanding of SEO so that I can ensure the language being used and level of detail is appropriate to your needs.
PLUS the following would be really helpful:
• What do you specifically offer?
• Who do you specifically offer it to?
• What strengths or unique selling points do you have to help you stand out?
• Any budget/resources you may have for SEO