- Views 372
- Sales 1
What you get with this Hourlie
With this HOURLIE: I will increase the speed of your Wordpress website in real terms, as a result improving its results in Google Page Speed and Yahoo slow ratings.
Generally speaking I employ the following however, depending on the case I might use more or special techniques:
1) Images optimisation to make sure they are the lightest file size possible (without visible loss of quality)
2) Install and configure caching scripts/plug-ins (specifically set up for your hosting environment)
4) Setup and configure CloudFlare, a free content delivery system (CDN) that serves up your site files to visitors from servers near to them, speeding up their experience, and taking a load of your server.
5) Test and monitor before and after to measure the improvement
6) Make sure there are no conflicting wordpress plugins or scripts
7) Make sure to reduce (if possible) the numbers of "server calls" that are done every time your site loads.
8) Suggest (if needed) new hosting plan and provider for your future growth.
9) Teach you how to speed test each page teach you how to build new pages in the best performing way.
I recently improved the speed of a Wordpress site from a 7.4 second initial load time to 1.5 Seconds. which also resulted in 90% more traffic and 40% more time spent on the site.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started I will need the following:
Admin Access to your Wordpress; Please create a new Admin User using authorising the email Leo@Incide.com
Access Credentials to your hosting Provider
Your images sent to us via WETRANSFER.com (to email@example.com)