I am Abdul and I have more than 7 year experience in managing Linux and cPanel servers. I have versatile experience in setting up and managing servers, optimizing them for themore...I am Abdul and I have more than 7 year experience in managing Linux and cPanel servers. I have versatile experience in setting up and managing servers, optimizing them for the best usage and fine tuning the security aspects. I am very good in migrating websites or applications from one server to another with lowest possible downtime. I have set up and maintained clusters of DNS servers, web servers using Apache / Nginx controlled by a Load Balancer, Db servers using MySQL/MariaDB with Master - Slave replication. I have also experience in setting up Postfix mailserver with Dovecot, DKIM, SPF, CLam, Spamassasin for Email server setups.
I have a regular job as Linux administrator and I do freelancing works too. I can provide my freelancing job references if needed.
Why should you hire me.
1. I love what I do and I insist on doing it well.
2. I follow certain work ethics and 100 % privacy and confidentiality is promised.
3. I do not outsource my projects.
4. I use Linux PC and Laptop and hence my computer is free from virus.
5. I have more than five year experience in Hosting and server administration, so I can understand what you require and what you are saying. Hence you can be free from communications headaches
1. True professional. An engineer by profession and education(Bachelors in Computer Science and Technology).
2. I am honest. I don't boast on what I don't know. I only commit to jobs that I know I can complete it on time successfully.
3. I would rather ask 100 questions than making mistakes.
4. I will be online on Skype / Hangout and I can be available on email.
Pasting below a briefing about my skills.
my experiences include
-- Centos, Debian, Ubuntu , Redhat, Windows Server editions
-- PCI Compliance
-- Nagios monitoring setup
-- Apache , Nginx , Lighttpd , varnish cache , Litespeed
-- Exim , Postfix mail server
-- MySQL , MariaDB database administration
-- DNS server and nameserver configuration
--SSL installation including Let's Encrypt
-- NFS storage and SAMBA sharing
-- Shell scripting, Working over command line(SSH)
-- Control panels like cPanel, Plesk, Webmin, zpanel. WebsitePanel, DirectAdmin
-- Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure. AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS ROUTE 53, AWS RDS, etc.
-- Working on visualization tools like SolusVM, OPenVZ, etc for creating and managing VPSs
-- Server security , Firewalls, Mod Security, CSF, APF, iptables.
-- Customized server setup for Drupal , Wordpress , Joomla, Magento.
-- Customer service skills - Helpdesk(WHMCS, Kayako, Ubersmith, etc.).
-- FFMPEG server setup.
-- Imagemagick server setup.
-- Migrating accounts between from one hosting account to another, between cPanel servers, VPS, etc.
And many other services / applications which are necessary for managing Linux based servers and applications.
It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for long term projects. I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with. I am looking forward to hear from you.