What you get with this Hourlie
What would it mean for your business if you could increase conversions by 80%? Adding a video on your landing page will do just that.
Ordering a video from us today means:
1. AN INSTANT BOOST TO YOUR CONVERSIONS AND SALES.
2. GREATER APPEAL TO MOBILE CUSTOMERS.
3. EASY EXPLANATION OF EVERYTHING.
4. ENGAGEMENT OF EVEN THE LAZIEST BUYER.
5. IMPROVEMENT OF SOCIAL SHARES.
6. PLUS, GOOGLE LOVES VIDEOS—YOU’RE 53 TIMES MORE LIKELY SHOW UP FIRST ON GOOGLE IF YOU HAVE A VIDEO ON YOUR WEBSITE.
• A 30, 60 or 90 second video in STANDARD DEFINITION (1024x576px)
• 15 years’ ad agency expertise.
• A script that fits your brand personality and sells.
• Editing of any supplied images or footage.
• Free extra stock video footage from video blocks (limited subscription library).
• Animated end-slide with your logo and contact details.
• Voiceover, up to 90 seconds (choice of professional male or female voice UK, US or Australian accent).
Story Republik have over 15 years advertising experience making TV Commercials and Marketing Videos, and have a focus on creating advertising that will connect to your target market and make a real difference to your business.
Here's all you have to do:
1. Just click the little BUY NOW button. We’ll send you a Creative Brief to fill in.
2. Let us know your budget for footage, or we will recommend a footage budget. You want to allow at least an extra $100+ for paid stock footage. A bigger budget means leeway for better visuals.
3. We begin work on a script. The script will contain link suggestions for you to buy the footage directly for your video. No middle-men. No mark-ups. You’re in control what goes into your video.
4. If budget and other factors allow we’re big on coming up with a high concept that will attract viewers and make your brand stand out.
5. Once you have said yes simply supply us any footage and we begin production.
6. We send you a digital proof.
8. You’ll receive a final digital video in MP4 format.
Emotionally charged, creative video advertising will spread all over the Internet in a matter of days, getting you thousands of views, and instant new customers.
So why are you still reading? There’s a buy now button. Hit the button. Send us your details and let’s kick your competitor’s butt.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can deliver in HD
Additional 1 working day+$121
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$249
What the Seller needs to start the work
Project name and description:
What's the big picture? What's going on in the market? Who are the biggest competitors?
2. Objective: what is the goal of the ad or campaign?
Write a concise statement of the effect the ad should have on consumers. Typically expressed as an action. And frequently focused on what the ad should make the audience think, feel, or do.
3. Target audience: who are we talking to?
Who are they? How old are they? Where are they? What is their gender? What is their income and lifestyle? What else do we need to know about them?
4. What’s the benefit?
What is the single most important benefit that will appeal to your target audience? Why is this important to your customer? Are there secondary benefits?
5. What's the most important thing to say?
If you could get one sentence across to the audience, what would that be? Keep it simple. Avoid generalities.
6. Reasons why: what are the most compelling reasons to believe, to try, to buy?
List the rational and emotional reasons for consumers to believe what you say, to try the product, to buy the service. Include any major selling points listed in order of relative importance to the consumer.
7. What are the mandatory elements?
Tag lines, logo and website address.
Shane is hardworking and extremely professional. It was a pleasure working with him and he produced an excellent, high quality video for us. Highly recommended!