- Views 752
- Sales 2
What you get with this Offer
My Keyword researching technique is based on the Cluster approach which is a modern Keyword strategy that reflects changes in search behaviour and increases the user engagement on the website as well.
The basic premise behind following cluster keyword approach Is to enable more in-depth coverage across a range of core Keywords while creating an effective information architecture in the process. In this model, one Main piece of Keyword, known as the pillar Keyword, broadly outlines the topic and is surrounded by a defined group of cluster Keywords focused on specific sub Keywords.
Each cluster of Keywords should then link back to a central Keyword. When one Keyword performs well, the entire Keyword cluster gets a boost. This makes it easier for Google to make connections and understand there is a semantic relationship between your content, resulting in higher placement on results pages.
KEYWORDS WILL BE DISCOVERED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING APPROACH:
1) Keyword Popularity
2) Keyword Relevance – Searchers seek relevance, and without it, you're unlikely to convert them into customers, so Keyword Relevancy is highly recommended to young Sites.
3) Keyword Intent – The intent behind keywords or more specifically "search queries" can be broken down into three
a. Navigational: company or brand queries, domain queries
b. Informational: curiosity, question-oriented, solution-seeking queries
c. Transactional: looking to purchase queries
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
A Detailed Research Report will be provided with the following Information:
- Main Keyword
- Keyword Cluster (3-5 for each Main Keyword)
- Keyword Volume
- Google Search Volume
- Google Ranking (i.e. in Top 10, Top 50, Top 100, Not in Top
** Note: Within the Offered price I will provide you up to 10 Main Keywords and 4-5 Keyword Cluster for each Main Keyword so you will get 40-50 keywords approx.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can deliver this Report in 1 Business Day
Additional 1 working day+$7
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
- Business Website URL If you have One
- Your Business goals and objectives, i.e. branding, exposure, traffic, leads
- Product or Service details
- Your industry and competitive landscape
- Targeted location and Audience
Thank You, Craig!
Accurate & very well presented keyword analysis by Rahul. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a reliable freelance to do your keyword research. Excellent. *****FIVE STARS*****
Thank You Mo.