- Views 481
- Sales 3
What you get with this Offer
• Install an issued SSL, or I can also help with the issuing/re-issuing process.
• Troubleshoot SSL browser warnings HTTPS , insecure links on the site, "incomplete CA chain", etc.
Why you need an SSL:
• An SSL encrypts the info that users submit on a site to protect it from being read by unauthorized parties. HTTPS:// and a padlock in the web address indicate that the site has an SSL.
• An SSL will make your website more trustworthy to customers as they will be sure that the info they submit will be secure (card numbers, login details)
• Google officially ranks SSL-secured sites higher
Renew 5 Times for Free.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• Login details for the hosting account and the SSL files
• Login details for the SSL vendor site if the SSL has not been issued yet
• For insecure link warnings – login details for the site admin area
Girish did a great job for me! He is knowledgeable, and quickly fixed the problem with my SSL. I highly recommend him!
Girish managed to sorted out my SSL certificate implementation. Great job