What you get with this Offer
I also have an offer below where you can get five posts for the price of four, so if you buy one you will get one post but if you buy four (you can choose the extra below to make that easy) then you will get one free guest post making a total of five. Five guest posts will pass a great amount of link power to your web site and result in good ranking increases.
The post will be around 500 words, completely hand written and so very high quality and about the topic that you are trying to rank for so please do provide details on that. I have access to hundreds of blogs as I have done so much link building and so I can usually find good quality and relevant blogs to build links from. If you are in any doubts, need a large order or have a very niche web site then just send me a message before ordering and I can then let you know what I can do.
As an added extra I can also do a small set of brand and diversity links with this which are sets of social links, classified links and directory listings and this is very much recommended as it produces a very natural back link profile with lots of variety and also most of your new links having brand anchor text. So it's great for making the new links look more natural and also making your back link profile more natural, it's especially recommended for the package of five guest posts. And for more link diversity I can also offer a set of 25 blog comments, the more diversity you have the better and so this is very much recommended, they just use names as anchor text and so provide more good variety there too.
And there is also a very large diversity package for when you want a great deal of link and anchor text variety, which is what all top ranking web sites have.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can build Four more Relevant Guest Posts so Five in Total
Additional 5 working days+$119
I can build Diversity Links
Additional 3 working days+$26
I can build Blog Comments
Additional 3 working days+$26
I can do Very Large Diversity Links Package
Additional 5 working days+$231
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Please let me know what your main target keywords are and your web URL.
Lets start with the negatives:
1. The websites that my link was posted to seem like "guest post farms" meaning the sites consist of mainly guest posts, little non-sponsored content, and are from expired domains with different original topics. For example, a link of mine is on a site that was a former pottery studio according to WayBack Machine. Other sites had Asian language on them a few years ago according to WayBack Machine. To be fair to Steven, he does not explicitly state that this is "blogger outreach" which would be links authentic websites, but he also doesn't say that these sites are "guest post farms" either. For the price of this service, I think the links are adequate, but if you are trying to run as white hat as you can get, I would avoid these. If you want something more legit than a PBN, then these would be better.
2. Steven was late around 7 days. I would add an extra 7 days to your delivery order if Steven doesn't extend his deadline.
3. Four links had a Moz Spam Score of 2-3.
1. Link Metrics had an average DA of 20.
2. The content was well written with around 1-2 errors per post. The links were all do-follow and inserted within the body. All the posts made sense.
3. The sites all look like they could be an actual blog. If whoever owns these links would publish original content, then these sites would look legit minus the WayBack Machine.
Thanks for the review Sam, let me address your points. So these are quite cheap guest posts, you are not going to get a top level guest post for this price. They are from relevant sites (domains change hands lots over time so many sites could have had a different topic in the past, that's taking things a little bit too far I think....) and yes they do have a lot of guest posts, but are real web sites and so still very effective for link building. I'm also sorry the order was late, this admittedly does happen a lot with this service as dealing with bloggers in unpredictable and so sometimes they can take longer and there's nothing that can be done about that. So the rest is positive, they look like they could be an actual blog because they are actual blogs, they just do quite a lot of guest posts and you've taken your analysis a bit too far with looking at the domain history, they are relevant sites with good metrics and so I feel great value for the price.
Nice article but I expected it to be on a higher authority website, based on the advert.
The post is on a web site with a good Trustflow of 11 and is niche relevant so is exactly what is offered by this Hourlie.
Great job like usual
Pleasure to work with Steven!